So many people have been asking us what are the benefits of having a spa for wellness? How do they work??
So we have put together all the features and benefits that just 20 mins a day in your very own spa can help ❤️
Being immersed, buoyant or massaged in water can relieve our bodies in a variety of different ways, and hydrotherapy can help with many physical and emotional complaints, including
· back pain
· rheumatic pain and arthritis
· anxiety and stress
· poor muscle and skin tone
· poor circulation
· muscle pain and inflammation
· hip or other joint replacements (before and after the operations)
· muscle or ligament injuries; broken limbs
· neurological conditions such as strokes or brain injuries
Gentle and more powerful jets of water massage you whilst you are in the pool. The jets of water are usually placed at different heights and areas of the spa so that you can use them on specific parts of your body.
If you'd like to know more pop in and see us we're here all day or call 01248 361101